Saturday, January 30, 2010

Change in plans

Wedding date has been changed to June 26th. That's totally fine with me since it's two weeks earlier! I've been busy planning. I've got the catering, cake, and photographers booked, dress on its way, and bridesmaid dresses being looked at. (Is that a grammatically correct sentence? If I'm going to be a teacher, I should at least know, right? I was never allowed to end sentences with prepositions, but who does that nowadays? Shhhh... just don't tell my old teacher that I did that.) Anyways, we still need flowers. If anyone knows of a good florist in the area, let me know. I actually haven't even looked for one yet. Do we even have any in Wayne County? ha.
Okay, well, just updating the information, because I like seeing this blog closer to the top of the list on other people's blogs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment